Flameback Capital Pvt Ltd
Website Terms of Service
Thank you for your interest in our service. We truly appreciate it.
Flameback Investment Advisors (Flameback) is part of Flameback Capital Private Limited (CIN: U65999KA2016PTC096684) and is a SEBI registered investment advisor with the registration number INA200013798.
Please read the following Terms and Conditions of Use (the ‘Terms’) carefully before using the Site and any other services provided by Flameback. By clicking on “I Agree” at the foot of this page, you are entering into a binding agreement with Flameback, and the Terms shall govern your relationship with Flameback Capital and the use of the Site, and any other service provided by Flameback. Paragraph headings are provided for ease of reference and shall have no bearing whatsoever on the content or import of the paragraph.
Systematic Investment Approach
We look for opportunities that offer repeatable sources of return by identifying patterns and combining fundamental and quantitative strategies. Once a pattern is identified, we codify the strategy and implement it with discipline to reduce biases.
A rigorous research process ensures that investment strategies are well-tested, refined and not a result of chance before being deployed.
- Roster of investment strategies that have a real trading record.
- We have developed an in-house tech platform that allows us to back test, live-simulations, automatically detects and executes trades based on our algorithms, with built-in functions for risk and trade management.
- Quant or systematic strategies offer better reliability than discretionary strategies as the return and risk parameters are evaluated against a benchmark. It’s especially favored by institutional investors because of ability to predict highly probable outcomes, shorter feedback loops and being more process driven.
- Systematic strategies and tech platform reduce significantly investment cost
Investment Risk Warning
- The value of investments can go down as well as up and, therefore, the value of your portfolio at any given point in time cannot be guaranteed.
- Upon withdrawal or transfer of your portfolio you may not realize the sum originally invested.
- Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future returns
- Investments in Securities are subject to market risk and other risks and there is no assurance or guarantee that the objectives of the Trading Strategy Strategies will be achieved.
- Flameback Capital is only the name of the Firm and does not in any manner indicate either the quality of the advice under the service or its future prospects and returns.
- ‘Trading Strategy’ or use of the word “Quant Equity, ‘Rapidfire’ or ‘Factor Strategies’ or any other word used to brand or name a service, product or research developed by Flameback Capital or its partner is only is only a name or work of branding and does not indicate quality or advice or its future prospects or return.
- Flameback Capital is not responsible or liable for any loss or shortfall resulting from the information provided or operation of the Services.
- Clients of any of Flameback Capital’s products or services or strategies are not being offered any guaranteed/assured returns.
- Past performance is not indicative of future performance.
- Recipient shall understand that the statements/presentation cannot disclose all the risks and characteristics. The recipient is requested to take into consideration all the risk.
- Factors including their financial condition, suitability to risk return profile, and the like and take professional advice before investing. As with any investment securities/Currency Futures, the Value of the portfolio under advisory may go up or down depending on the various factors and forces affecting the capital mark.
Disclosures related to using historical simulation or back-testing data
- Backtest results can vary significantly from actual performance or real market conditions.
- While we take great care to ensure that our back tests are accurate, but we cannot guarantee it.
- This backtest is for information purpose and is a first step in understanding and developing an investment strategy. Backtest results cannot be the only basis for investing.
- The hypothetical backtested performance does not represent the results of actual trading using client assets nor decision-making during the period and does not and is not intended to indicate the past performance or future performance of any account or investment strategy implemented by us.
- Actual implementation of a strategy might differ from a backtest due to changes in the strategy due to ongoing research and understanding of market dyamics, which might alter indicators or
methods used that will alter results.
- Simulated returns may be dependent on the market and economic conditions that existed during the period. Future market or economic conditions can adversely affect the returns.
- Flameback urges you to not assume that information on all topics on the site is always complete or up-to-date. The Site is provided “As Is.”
- Flameback is dependent on external vendors and service providers for maintaining and communicating data and information in real time. Flameback disclaims all responsibility for any
delay or failure due to technical problems or failures under the management of external vendors and service providers.
Flameback gives you limited personal permission to use the Site. Your permission to use the Site is limited in several ways. For example, the only reason for which you may use, download, or print material contained on this Site is for non-profit purposes. Any commercial use, such as selling content, creating course packs, or posting information on another site, is prohibited. You also may not:
- Frame all or part of the Site.
- Change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded or printed out from the Site.
- Systemically download or print materials from the Site.
- Transmit or provide any data from the Site to a third party.
- Use the Site in a manner contrary to any applicable law.
- Flameback is the owner or licensee of all rights in the Site, its content, software, and services. You have no right to such content, software or services if not expressly granted in the Terms. ‘Flameback’ and the logos or other proprietary marks of Flameback. No right, title or interest in those trademarks is granted you by way of these Terms
- LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES:
Services provided through and information contained on the site are provided as is and as available. Flameback makes no, and hereby disclaims any, warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of title, non infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular use or purpose. Further, flameback disclaims any warranty that the site will always be available or will operate without interruption or error. Flameback makes no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, completeness or suitability of the services or information provided through the site.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES:
- Flameback and its employees shall not be liable for any damages you may suffer or cause through your use of the site even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Flameback and its employees shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your use of or inability to use the site.
- These limitations shall apply whether the asserted liability or damages are based in contract (including, but not limited to, breach of warranty), tort (including, but not limited to, negligence) or any other legal or equitable grounds.
- Trading on the stock market involves a high degree of risk. You hereby agree that you alone shall bear full responsibility for the outcomes of all trading decisions that you make, including but not limited to, loss of investment. You acknowledge that none of the stock trading decisions taken by Flameback and posted on the Site, or otherwise communicated, should be construed as an offer to buy, hold or sell securities, nor advice to do so. All comments and posts made by Flameback are for information purposes only and under no circumstances should be used for actual trading. Under no circumstances should you make trading decisions based solely on the information contained on the Site or provided by Flameback in any way, shape or form.
- Flameback does not, in any way, guarantee or warrant that by replicating the trading patterns displayed in the Site, or otherwise communicated by Flameback, you would achieve profits. Further, the information contained on the “History” page should not be construed as an assurance, representation, warranty or guarantee on the part of Flameback that by replicating the trading patterns displayed herein, you are likely to achieve similar profitability on your investments. You further acknowledge that any prediction made in the Site, on the direction of the stock market or on the direction of individual stocks may prove to be incorrect. PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RETURNS.
- You, and not Flameback, assume the entire cost and risk of any trading you choose to undertake. You are solely responsible for making your own investment decisions. If you choose to engage in such transactions with or without seeking advice from a licensed and qualified financial advisor or entity, then such decision and any consequences flowing therefrom, are your sole responsibility. The information contained in this Site, or otherwise communicated by Flameback is not meant to be endorsements or recommendations of any stock trading actions. Flameback is in no way liable for the use of the information by you in investing or trading in securities. Flameback does not represent itself as acting in the position of an investment advisor or investment manager for the use of the information in this service. Nothing published on this Site, or otherwise communicated by Flameback, should be considered as investment advice.
- You agree that any detriment or loss suffered by you, on account of your inability to obtain order-fills in the stock market (i.e. fulfilment of an order to replicate a trade as notified by Flameback), is entirely out of the control of Flameback and Flameback bears no responsibility or liability for the same.
- You agree that Flameback reserves the right to terminate flow of information on any of its products without having to give notice or reasons to its clients. However, should such a situation arise, Flameback agrees to refund to the subscribers the pro-rata portion of the subscription amount received from them.
You agree to indemnify and hold Flameback harmless for any claims, losses or damages, including attorney’s fees, resulting from your breach of these terms or use of this Site.
Responsibility for Links:
Flameback is not responsible for any links to or from other sites. This Site may contain links to other Sites, and other Sites may provide links to this Site. These links are provided for your convenience only. Flameback does not control these other sites and assumes no liability or responsibility for them, including any content or services provided to you by such sites. You should not consider any link to or from another site as an endorsement of that site by Flameback unless Flameback expressly states so.
Use of Personal Information:
You agree that, should you elect to supply it, Flameback may use your name, email address, physical address, or other data to communicate with you. You may request to have this information modified or deleted from our records. The Flameback Site may use this information as necessary to enforce these Terms. Flameback will not sell this information to any other party.
These Terms are severable to the extent any term is deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable. Flameback’s failure to enforce any provision of these Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of that or any other provision of these Terms.
Flameback reserves the right to modify these Terms. Flameback shall notify you of such changes by way of an e-mail to your e-mail id registered with Flameback.