Diamond Moderate Conservative

A diverse range of strategies is employed to deliver more consistent performance and limit volatility
Risk Level: Moderate
Min Investment: ₹50 Lakhs
30 Days Return
30 Days Return:

3.08%

90 Days Return
90 Days Return:

6.01%

365 Day Return
365 Day Return:

32.33%

Annualised Returns
Annualised Returns:

13.99%

Strategy Specifications

Strategy Inception Date Jan. 1, 2016
Min Investment ₹50 Lakhs
Strategy Type Diversified Portfolio
Asset Classes Equity Debt Gold
Universes Large Caps Money Market Multi Caps Small Caps Sovereign debt High Quality Debt High Yield Debt
Investment Styles Multi-Asset Momentum Multi-Strategy Factor Investing Rotation
Instruments ETFs Equity Debt Gold
Rebalancing Frequency Monthly
Volatility Moderate

Strategy Description

A 40% allocation is dedicated to a diverse range of strategies across various asset classes and investment styles, including both time-tested approaches and the latest researched methods. The remaining 60% is allocated to debt, a strategy designed to reduce drawdowns while still aiming for above-average returns.

Asset Allocation

Strategy Selection

Category Weight
Debt Allocation 60.00%
Large Cap Momentum 10.00%
MNC Momentum 10.00%
Cruise Momentum 10.00%
Financial Momentum 5.00%
Healthcare Momentum 5.00%
Diamond Moderate Conservative FBC Benchmark Moderate Conservative
30-day returns 3.08% 2.12%
90-day returns 6.01% 2.79%
YTD returns 8.09% 3.82%
1-year returns 32.33% 18.58%
Returns since inception 196.89% 115.19%
Annualised returns 13.99% 9.67%
Best year returns 25.83% -
Worst year returns -4.54% -
Sharpe ratio 0.98 0.069
Max drawdown percent -11.95% -44.60%

Discalaimers

Historical simulations or live model portfolio performance is provided for informational purposes only to indicate historical performance had Flameback Strategies been available to investors.